1. Students must speak only in English inside the school premises, which would enable them to gain good command over spoken English.
2. During the working hours, order and silence are to be maintained while moving around the premises,. Running, playing or shouting inside the school building is not allowed.
3 .If the Principal observes during the school-session, that a particular child is medically not fit to attend the school, he reserves the right to send the child back home.
4. The school does not accept any responsibilty, whatsoever, for any accident that may happen before or after the school hours, or any other occasions.
5. The regular attendance of the child in the classes is obligatory. In case of absence, the submission of leave of absence is necessary.
6. As per the C.B.S.E rules, a minimum of 75% attendance is a must. Less than 75% attendance will entail disqualification to appear for C.B.S.E Board Examinations.
7. If a pupil is absent for 15 days without leave, his/her name will be removed from the class roll. The usual readmission fee(SR 50/-) will be charged if he/she is to be readmitted.
8. The School shall not be held responsible for books, money, clothes or other articles that are lost.
9.The students who lose their Report Cards are required to pay a penalty of SR10/- for a duplicate copy.
10. Students are not allowed to enter a classroom that does not belong to them or to remain in the classroom during the Physical Education period.
11.Students are forebiden to give their teachers individual or collective presents.
12. Students are not allowed to take private tuitions, paid or unpaid, from their subject teachers as well as other teachers without the permission of the school authorities.
13. Books borrowed from the library should be returned on due date, or replaced if lost
14.All the students should have the full awareness of personal hygiene.
GENERAL CODE OF CONDUCT FOR STUDENTS
- It is desirable as well as obligatory that the students observe the various clauses of the CODE OF CONDUCT both in letter and in spirit.
- The Code of Conduct , with its various clauses is being given below.
|Property of School Dress
Students must come to school in their proper uniform, and must look prim and proper at all times. In case a child, on a certain day, comes to school, in his/her colour -dress , he/she should bring to school a letter from his/her parents explaining the reason thereof. New students, however , are exempted from this rule only for seven days. A child found improperly dressed will be issued a letter of caution(LOC/SD), which he/she must get it signed by his/her parents.
dress code will be followed during the school hours as well as at all school
and Jackets worn in winter must be navy blue in colour without any
design/pattern. (Classes other than IX to XII)
of IX to XII must wear navy blue blazer.
black colour belt for the Boys will be permitted. The buckle of the belt
should be simple.
with long hair should plait it. Ribbons or hair bands if used must be
– up of any kind is strictly prohibited.
Caps, Sweat bands and sun glasses will not be worn in the school campus.
of jeans is strictly prohibited.
of jewellery or hair raising jelly, which becomes a nuisance or attracts
undue attention in a study situation will not be permitted
|Regularity & Punctuality
are expected to reach the school on time & to be regular in their
attendance. Tardiness in arrival at school will invite the issuance of a
letter-of-caution (LOC/R&P) to the child, which he/she will get it signed by
Attendance must not be less than 75% of the total number of classes conducted
during the school-year. A child may be debarred from writing the
End-of-Term/Final Examination if his/her attendance falls short of 75%.
Travel-leave/Medical leave for not more than 30 days in a school-year must be
sanctioned by the Principal in advance.
|Truancy & Escapades
student can leave the school-premises, for whatever reason, without a written
note from the Principal/ Vice
Principal. Any escapades to the extra-mural areas of the school will be
punishable with a Letter-of-Caution (L.O.C / T&E) followed by debarring from
school for 3 to 7 days.
|Rudness & Discourtesy
rude behaviour in the form of foul
language, slang, violent and aggressive behaviour will entail a punishment for 3
to 7 days debarment or dismissal depending upon the gravity of the misbehaviour.
|Vandalism & destruction of School Property
School expects the students to have a sense of belonging to the school. Hence,
any act of vandalism and/or destruction of the school-property will have to be
made good by the parents of the offending student(s).
|Possession of Objectionable Materials
students are not supposed to bring objectionable materials like cassettes,
walkman,CD’s, Video cassettes, DVD, Fire crackers, objectionable literature and cell phones to school. The students possessing
such materials will be suspended/ expelled depending on the nature of the
objectionable material. All the
items mentioned under this clause will be confiscated.
|Discipline - Class
respective class teachers will explain to the students the specific procedure
and regulations during the home – room periods. Students must understand their
meaning and purpose and abide by them. In particular the students are expected
only English in class and in the school campus.
the classes on time and be quietly seated at the starting bell.
the rights of others and do not disturb or interrupt the class.
and co-operate with teachers and other students.
attentive in the class and work quietly during the class and follow the
instructions of the teachers.
obtain teacher's permission before asking any questions, talking to other
students or moving within the class room.
to go out of the class in the absence of the teacher or at the end of a
period. Not to run, shout or push others while moving in the corridors or
getting up and down the stairs.
the chairs in place before leaving the class room and check the cleanliness
of the table and the area around.
facilities are provided for the convenience of the students although it is
not an obligatory service of the school.
who wish to avail of the bus facility will have to apply in the prescribed
form available in the office.
will be available only on the routes and at the stops fixed by the school at
the beginning of the academic year. However, the school reserves the right
to make any changes if found inevitable.
traveling by the school bus should compulsorily be in proper school
must report at the scheduled pick up stop 5 minutes before the fixed time.
must travel only by the bus allocated.
facility will be cancelled for those who damage any bus fittings or indulge
in any act of misbehaviour / indiscipline in the bus.
or drinking in the bus is strictly prohibited.
for withdrawal of the bus facility should be made one month in advance,
failing which the bus fee will have to be paid.
proceeding on leave will also have to pay the bus fee along with the tuition
fee for the period of leave.
of School rules/norms and / or misbehavior will be seriously viewed and
recorded. Case of recurrence of such acts of indiscipline of serious nature will
lead to suspension. In spite of it, if a student does not take to correction and
indulges in repeated acts of indiscipline, he or she is liable to be expelled
from the school.